- The Department of Curiosities: All for the good of the Empire. – a steampunk tale of a heroine, mad scientists, traitors and secrets. Book 1 in The Department of Curiosities steampunk adventure series. (Novel length)
Currently re-scheduled for late 2018 release.
Planned Stand-alone Novels or Series:
- Second book in The Aunt Enid Mysteries. (we go back in time and learn more about the mysterious Aunt Enid and The Protectors)
- The Wizard of St Giles: Access to electrical technology is rare and dangerous. Research is illegal throughout The Empire and most of Europe. But why?
Set in the shadowy part of my alternate steampunk Victorian world, The Wizard of St Giles delves into a dark world most never see.
- Through the Mirror, Darkly fantasy novel (working title, part of second duology (from the other side) of The Otherworlds) – on hold:
– A Fantasy – with dragons, fairies and gnomes, betrayal and friendship, and a lost girl who needs to find her way.