Karen has spoken for local clubs, at pop culture events, and book launches. She loves attending steampunk, costume and writing events. Links to videos below.
- Well Versed 2: Anthology 2020 Audiobook Launch (February)
- Author For Fireys 2020 – Winner’s Loot (February)
- Time Travellers’ Picnic (December)
- Brisbane Supanova event video (November)
- Adelaide Supanova event video (November)
- Official Book Launch of ‘The Department of Curiosities’. Adelaide Steampunk Festival (Sepetember)
- Adelaide Steampunk Festival (September)
Tea Tasting at Adelaide Steampunk Festival
- Oamaru Steampunk Festival – Street Parade and Airship Races (June)
- Time Travellers Picnic (December)
- Adelaide Supanova (November) event video.
- Adelaide Supanova (November) speaking/talk #1: Creating a Steampunk World or Persona
- Adelaide Supanova (November) Indie Author panel/talk #2: Plotting your Pants Off: Differing approaches to writing your book.
- Adelaide Steampunk Festival (Sept) event
- Adelaide Steampunk Festival: Parasol Duelling Demonstration
- Interview Live video: Interview by Hal Crompton on Lincoln Radio, UK – on music, Littmus Steampunk Band and steampunk books. You can hear the interview (and full episode here: ‘The Steampunk Hour Ep: #28‘). (July, 2018)
- Steampunk Panel Pop Con 2.0! (apologies for sound)
- Melbourne Supanova (April)
- Time Travellers’ Picnic (Dec) event
- Adelaide Supanova (Nov) event
- Steampunk in Discworld, Nullus Anxietas VI – panel
- Libcon17 (July)- event
- Talking Steampunk (June) – speaking
- Adelaide Independent Authors: Open a Book to the World of Self Publishing. OzComicCon(April) – panel
- Oz Comic Con Adelaide (Apr) – event.
- On Steampunk (30th anniversary of steampunk) – online event/speaking.
- Salisbury Secret Garden (Feb) – event
- Time Travellers’ Picnic (Dec) – event
- Adelaide Supanova (Nov) – event
- Steampunk Festival (Sept) – event/book launch
- A Trail of Tales (Feb-Mar) Adelaide Fringe – event
You can find more events on Karen’s youTube channel.
All videos and photos ©Karen Carlisle.