Goal #2: Achieve Pre-release marketing and pre-order Schedule
This is the current schedule for ‘The Department of Curiosities’ and release:
- February: get complete rewrites to my editor.
- March: send the completed manuscript to beta readers
- April: ARCs out, with pre-orders taken in early April for late April delivery.
- May: official public release.
I’ve been locked up inside during the recent barrage of heatwaves and north winds. Only one bout of bronchitis so far this summer. Wish me luck!
Want to be part of my Book Launch Blog Tour Posse for ‘The Department of Curioisties’?
Here’s how you can participate in the blog tour:
- host a guest blog post
- interview me for your blog post
- share Book trailers on your blog
- interview me on your podcast/radio show
You will recieve all guest blog posts, Q&A/interview answers at least four days before your scheduled blog post dates.
Don’t have a blog? You can still join my posse by participating in the book launch media blitz on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
The purpose of a Media ‘Blitz’ is to spread the word about my new book. It involves:
- sharing/posting supplied quotes on your social media platform,
- sharing /posting social media cards (with photos),
- displaying /posting social media banners
- sharing /posting infomation on how to pre-order
- sharing /posting where to buy ‘The Department of Curiosities’
- sharing book trailers.
- reposting and sharing blog tour posts on participating blogs.
I’ll be supplying access to a Media Blitz Kit in April, with more info and everything you need to spread the word.
If you want to join in the fun, just fill in THIS FORM (Google doc), and let me know how you’d like to join my launch posse, and your preferred dates.
Not keen on social media? Why not write an honest book review on Goodreads, Amazon or Smashwords and send me the link so I can share it.