Aunt Enid Update:
The first box of my new book arrived and have been unboxed. Six months of work and it’s now in print!
I made a video of the unboxing…
Last month, Patreon supporters and newsletter subscribers got a sneak peek inside the paperback. And here it is. The paperback has bonus artwork, short story and a recipe (not in the eBook).
For information on where to buy (or to buy direct from me – post within Australia only at this time), then check out my website store:
The paperback should be available to online bookshops and local books shops from 1st July (depending on who buys or orders it).
I’ll also have copies at the Adelaide Steampunk Festival (15-16 Sept) and Adelaide Supanova (2-5 Nov).
Pre-ordered books will be posted next week.
Paperback Launch Upcoming reviews, guest blog posts:
- 10th July- Penny Blake is posting about Aunt Enid on her blog, Blake and Wight.
- 11th July – I’m also doing a guest blog post at Penny’s Blake and Wight blog.
- 26th July (Aunts and Uncles Day) : Book review on NOA Rowle’s blog, Through the Eyes of a Stranger.
- (date to tbc) Author Interview by NOA Rowle’s blog, Through the Eyes of a Stranger.
- 7th August – Author Postcard on Blake and Wight.
Upcoming Anthology Short Story
‘The Department of Curiosities’ Cover Models:
I found this on Instagram:
©2018 Sam Dickinson and @justonestepgreece (on Instagram)